Monday, February 16, 2015

Egyptian Christians Martyred in Libya

Once again we're reminded that, while we in the West experience such sufferings as people saying mean and untrue things about us, and not showing us the respect we believe we deserve, in a growing part of the world the Church is already in tribulation. This week Islamic State released a video of the mass killing of Coptic Christians in Libya.

Ths link connects to a New York Times article and not the video. I have refused to watch or seek out any of their horror propaganda.

1 comment:

Arion said...

Hi, I just wanted to say hi and thank you for following my blog for such a long time. That means a lot to me. And I also wanted to ask you a favor, I'm promoting my own comic book, as you can see here:

http://artbyarion.blogspot.com/2015/06/un-american-chronicles-available-now-in.html

It would mean a lot to me if you help me spread the link around, and even better yet, if you post something about this on your blog.

Thanks!